Fifth ‘Medications for Opioid Use Disorder’ Training held 3/17/22
Apr 19, 2022 The Michigan OPEN/MEDIC team hosted a virtual, 3-hour Medications for Opioid Use Disorder (MOUD) training on March 17, 2022.
- This was the fifth MOUD Training session held by Michigan OPEN/MEDIC
- The course was instructed by Drs. Nick Rademacher, Andy King, and Brad Riley.
- 111 providers attended the event – the largest MOUD Training session to date
- Provider breakdown – 59 ED physicians, 32 ED APPs, 20 “Other” providers
- 413 providers have been MOUD trained over 5 total MOUD Training Sessions