GET RISKY LEFTOVER MEDICATIONS OUT OF YOUR HOUSE THIS SATURDAY, OCT. 23
Michigan residents in 16 counties have a chance to get opioids and other unused and expired prescription medications out of their medicine cabinets through 36 simultaneous events held around the state.
The events will run from 10 a.m. – 2 p.m., with many locations offering drive-up options where participants can safely dispose of medications without having to leave their vehicles.
To read more, visit this article from Michigan Medicine.
Fall 2021 Take-Back Locations
- Ann Arbor: St. Joseph’s Hospital, 5301 McAuley Drive
- Dexter: American Legion Hall, Dexter-Chelsea Road
- Manchester: Manchester Police, 275 S Macomb St
- Ypsilanti: West Willow Community Resource Center, 2057 Tyler Road
- Alpena: Alpena Public Safety Facility, 501 River Street
- Bay City: Bay County Sheriff’s Office, 503 3rd Street
- St. Joseph: Lakeland Center for Outpatient Services, 3900 Hollywood Road
- Flint: Hasselbring Senior Center, 1002 W. Homes Ave
- Lake Odessa: Lake Odessa Police Department, 839 4th Ave
- Portland: Portland Police Department, 773 E. Grand River Ave
- Grand Rapids: SHMG South Pavilion, 80 60th Street
- Grand Rapids: Spectrum Health Healthier Communities, 665 Seward Ave NW
- Grand Rapids: Priority Health Main Campus, 3111 Leonard Street NE
- Pinckney: Pinckney Town Square Park, E Main Street
- South Lyon: South Lyon Police Station, 219 Whipple Street
- Newberry: The LINK, 103 West Helen Street
- Engadine: Garfield Township Hall, N6760 Michigan 117
- St. Clair Shores: Lakeview Administration Building, 27575 Harper
- Ludington: Mason County Fairgrounds, E. Ludington Ave
- Fremont: Tamarac Wellness Center, 1401 West Main Street
- Newaygo: Hometown Pharmacy, 226 West River Valley Drive
- Commerce Township: Commerce Township Fire Station, 9170 Commerce Road
- Walled Lake: Walled Lake Police Department, 1499 E. Maple Road
- Wixom: Wixom Police Department, 49045 Pontiac Trail
- Holland: Holland Hospital, 602 Michigan Ave.
- Zeeland: Spectrum Health Zeeland Community Hospital
- Dearborn: Beaumont Hospital, 18101 Oakwood Blvd
- Farmington Hills: Beaumont Hospital, 28050 Grand River Ave
- Grosse Pointe: Beaumont Hospital, 468 Cadieux Road
- Royal Oak: Beaumont Hospital, 3601 W. 13 Mile Rd.
- Sterling Heights: Beaumont Hospital, 44344 Dequindre Rd Ste 140
- Taylor: Beaumont Hospital, 10000 Telegraph Rd.
- Trenton: Beaumont Hospital, 5450 Fort Street
- Wayne: Beaumont Hospital, 33155 Annapolis St.