Take our Naloxone Training and learn how to take A.C.T.I.O.N to reverse an overdose.
Take A.C.T.I.O.N. Naloxone Training
This training will consist of three parts:
- A Pre-Test Quiz where you will be quizzed on what you already know about opioid overdoses and how to treat them
- The training course with lessons, pictures, and videos
- A Post-Training Quiz to test what you’ve learned to confidently identify the signs of an overdose and properly use the drug naloxone to reverse it.
This course will:
- Describe what opioids are and risk factors that contribute to an opioid overdose.
- Detect the signs and symptoms of an opioid overdose.
- Demonstrate how to respond to an overdose using life-saving Naloxone.
- Understand the Michigan legislature around Naloxone.
Allies, emergency services, and those wanting to impact and save lives: take our First Responder Naloxone Training and learn how to take A.C.T.I.O.N and reverse an overdose.
This activity has been planned and implemented in accordance with the accreditation requirements and policies of the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME) through the joint providership of MyMichigan Health and Michigan OPEN. MyMichigan Health is accredited by the Michigan State Medical Society (MSMS) to provide continuing medical education for physicians. MyMichigan Health designates this live activity for a maximum of 1 AMA PRA Category Credit(s)TM . Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
Allies, community leaders, and those wanting to impact and save lives: take our Community Layperson Naloxone Training and learn how to take A.C.T.I.O.N and reverse an overdose.